At Kabo Fresh Dog Food, we are committed to delivering your fluffy family member the highest quality food in the safest way possible.
Although these times are difficult for everyone across Canada and the rest of the world, we are embracing the role we play in easing the challenges and concerns when it comes to caring for our dogs.
In light of growing concerns about COVID-19, we wanted to share with you some precautionary measures Kabo is taking to ensure the health of our customers and our team:
ENSURING PRODUCT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SAFETY
Further to our already rigourous food safety standards, we’ve enhanced hygiene procedures including additional cleaning and sanitation within our facilities. This includes:
- Regular screening of food production staff to monitor for symptoms and any potential COVID-19 contact. No cases have been reported, however we are enforcing immediate mandatory paid sick leave for all staff who are at-risk.
- Use of full body smocks, hairnets, disposable gloves and sleeve protectors.
- Frequent handwashing procedures throughout the day.
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting any supplies that are provided by any of our partners (i.e. boxes, marketing materials, etc.).
- Increased audit measures with our suppliers to ensure they are increasing safety procedures and following them frequently.
- Along with contactless deliveries, our delivery partners have already implemented increased sanitation practices to ensure they wear protective gloves and use sanitizers regularly during delivery.
SUPPORTING CANADIAN DOGS AND THEIR FAMILIES
As dog owners ourselves, we understand the challenges and concerns that dog owners across Canada are facing. Simple joys, like going on walks and chowing down at meal time, are suddenly not so easy to do.
We want to extend a hand by making sure that human-grade fresh dog food continues to be accessible as shopping locally for pet food may become more challenging. All Kabo customers will continue to receive free shipping through contactless delivery.
We will also be offering 40% OFF for new customers for the time being to help alleviate financial burden.
These are our small ways of helping our furry friends and their families under these challenging circumstances.
As always, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team with any questions or concerns - we’re here to help!